- Juries Completed: 92%! Boo-yah baby!
- Copious amounts of studying resulting in being rather prepared for finals, if I do say so myself
- Practically no sleep
- Watching Saved by the Bell and laughing my head off
- Getting a visit from a great old friend
- Attending an amazing concert that I wish I could've been a part of
- Spectacular Chinese food and a waiter who said "Excuse me" every time he came to our table, but we all swore it sounded like "Kiss me". He had the hotts for us, we know it.
- A dance party that all began with the Macarena and ended with a firecracker under our apartment door
- Our wonderful bishopric getting released and the whole ward in tears
- A princess surprise party for my roommate's unbirthday
- Eating waaaaaaaaaaay too much cake
- Wearing heart- and star-shaped sunglasses with the roommates to our last ward prayer
- Spending an entire $25 iTunes gift card on oldies... yeah I'm a little obsessed.
- Sweetest old man ever at work telling me that he I was an excellent typist and upon finding out I was a piano major, told me that he would love to hear me play sometime and that he wished me the best this week with everything. So genuine and kind. Love old people.
- Running all over my apartment building and back and forth between it and the church across the street in preparation for the dinner my roommate was in charge of for our ward -- we made Cafe Rio salads. It was legit.
- Tinfoil hats, red lipstick, and an unrehearsed rap that resulted in tears of laughter.... That's all the details you're getting on that one.
Peace out, homies.
P.S. Don't you like how I said I wouldn't be blogging and I have been anyway? I just can't seem to stay away.