Me, myself, and I:
- I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It is an enormous part of who I am. I am grateful for its role in my life every single day, and am so looking forward to General Conference this weekend!
- I am the oldest of 5 kids, but I feel more like I'm the middle child of 24. My cousins on my mom's side all live really close and we have such good and solid relationships that they are just as dear to my heart as my siblings are. Love them all.
- I am a Utah State fan and a BYU fan. However, when they're playing each other it's Cougars all the way!! (Cougs, you better win tomorrow! I'm counting on you!) I realize that certain folks at USU do not like this, and I fully expect to be teased and harassed when I wear my BYU gear on campus. But it is part of who I am, I'm not changing it.
- I color-coordinate my hanging clothes in my closet. I categorize them a little bit too (jackets, dresses, skirts, tops) and they all face the same direction. I also organize my shoes into categories (boots, slippers, heels, flats, tennis shoes). It's a system.
- Speaking of colors, I loooove colorful things. And school supplies. When those two things are combined I have absolutely no will power. I can't go in the bookstore on campus unless I know I have money to spend. It's a problem.
- I love music. Pretty much all kinds (except rap and screamo). It speaks to my soul. I have gained an immense appreciation for classical music while here at school, and love to listen to it. I love the good beat of a Michael Jackson song. I sing my heart out to Taylor Swift. I love the Biebs... yes it's true, thanks to Brit! And soooo much more. My life would be empty without music.
- And, finally, I am generally a happy person. I almost always have a smile on my face. I have bad times, and definitely some bad/mad/sad emotions, but they don't stick around for long. My mom even said when I was a kid I would be in the middle of a tantrum and then I'd find something to be happy about. I love life and (almost) everything about it!
The 5* bloggers I would like to pass this award to:
*Previous folks have been passing this award onto 15 people, but I felt like that was too many. And, since I routinely break rules and it's my blog, I'm gonna stick with 5. Others who do this can nominate 15 if they so desire.