Although my life isn't the most fascinating or exciting, I enjoy it. I really do. I consider myself to be a really happy person and not much gets me down. I find a lot of joy in the little things. Even though 2011 was not really a standout year for me, it definitely has some memories I won't forget.
- I broke my iPhone...ha
- Saw The Scarlet Pimpernel at Viewmont 3 times and fell in love with it
- Got my wisdom teeth out
- SAW HARRY POTTER 7.2 and LOVED it (of course)
- Worked at Woods Cross again and actually enjoyed myself
- Spent most of my summer bein a bum
- Went to the Cabin with the fam
- Started my junior year of college
- Realized how wrong I can be about first impressions
- Became addicted to Psych
- Watched a lot of BYU Football (and that awesome USU-BYU game with Riley, ahh. Still my hero)
- Decided I don't know how I ever got through life without my roommate, Cami Jo
- Went to Zion's National Park with my family
- Had a delightful Thanksgiving
- Realized how much I love teaching
- Got Carpal Tunnel (reeeeeal fun...)
- Became addicted to Pinterest, which furthered my Harry Potter addiction
- Wrote my very first song on the guitar (big step for me, folks)
- Helped people pick up trees
- Had A LOT of friends come home from missions and realized just how much I missed them
- Had another fabulous Christmas
Well... that's all I'm really rememberin about this year. Maybe I should be better about keeping a record of my life because I can hardly remember the beginning of the year at all! Anyway, it really was a pretty good year, even if it wasn't my most exciting one. But I've got a feeling that 2012 is going to be a better year (dare I say an amazing one?) for me.
I hope I'm right!