1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying "If you're reading this, you're tagged!"
11 Random things:
1. I only wore the glasses in the above photo once. I can't decide if I'm cool enough/if I want to follow the crowd, ya know?
2. I am obsessed with peanut butter and nutella. Sometimes I just eat them by the spoonful (or a little of both on one spoon. mmm).
3. I get obsessed with things super easily (like certain books, tv shows, musicians, etc.). And when I say obsessed, I really mean it. Just ask my family.
4. I am extraordinarily impatient.
5. Whenever I get an assignment to do HTML coding at work, I secretly do a happy dance on the inside cause I'm a nerd and I love it.
6. When I was about 12 ish (I think) my friend Kari and I organized a summer day camp for little kids in the neighborhood. We did crafts, played games, and took them on hikes. We did it for a couple years. It was fun!
7. I really can't handle the fact that there's no Target in Logan. Grr. Stupid Walmart.
8. Favorite restaurants: Chik-fil-a (yes, I'm serious), Cafe Rio, Five Guys, Jamba Juice (that counts as a restaurant right?)
9. I would normally classify myself as the "hopeless romantic" type, but lately I've been really cynical about chick flicks and such. I still like watching them, but the whole time I watch I'm thinking "no guy ever talks like that." and "that never happens.", etc.
10. I watched Dolphin Tale with my family last night and I totes cried. It's super cute. Watch it.
11. I have exercise-induced asthma. Woot.
1. Who is your favorite super hero and why? Hmm. If I had to choose, Batman. His powers are actually attainable - he uses cool gadgets instead of actual super powers, technically. I honestly don't care too much though.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? All growing up, I heard my mom talk about Brazil (she lived there for 3 years when her parents were mission presidents) and I wouldn't mind going there. I would also really love to go to Europe. Especially to Paris to see the Eiffel tower. But I think Europe is a place I'd only really want to visit once I have a husband to take along with me.
3. Where do you get most of your clothes? New York and Company, Forever 21, Target. None of which are in Logan. Which I hate, but it's also probably a good thing.
4. Winter, spring, summer, or fall? Spring and Fall. Not too hot, not too cold. I think the world is the most beautiful during those times.
5. Cat or dog? Definitely dog. I hate cats. But I'm not really a pet person, so in all honesty, I'd pick neither.
6. Tell me about one of your favorite moments from high school. Oh boy. How do I choose? So many things come to mind... I'd say junior year holds the majority of my favorite memories. Like -- making lots of friends and seeing all those friends everyday. Parties on the weekends. Blimpie/Empire Chinese runs during lunch. Being part of the Cross Country team. Being in Madrigals and the musicals. GOING TO NEW YORK! Seeing Broadway shows. Getting asked to Prom while in NYC junior and senior year. And so much more. Looking back on high school, it all feels so carefree and easy, although I didn't think so at the time. :)
7. Favorite book? Umm. Duh. I like a lot of books, though. But there has not been a single one that I have loved as much as Harry Potter. I loved the Hunger Games, and I will probably read them again at some point, but I can read Harry Potter anytime. Over and over. Forever.
8. Where would your ideal place to settle down with your family be someday? Hmm. Well, I really enjoyed growing up in Davis County. I think it's a great place. But... All I really care about at this point is that I'm somewhat close to a big city. I would go crazy in a small town in the middle of nowhere.
10. What is your favorite way to pass the time? I'm constantly reading blogs. But I also love reading books. And watching a funny tv show after a long, hard day is the best way for me to unwind.
11. What is your dream job? Well isn't that the million dollar question. Let's just say, that's something I'm kind of struggling with at the moment. :)
1. Favorite song/musician at the moment?
2. Who is your role model and why?
3. What is your favorite place to shop?
4. Cooking or Baking?
5. Who was your favorite teacher?
6. Do you like your handwriting?
7. What do/did you look for in a future spouse?
8. What's your biggest pet peeve?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
10. Have you ever broken a bone?
11. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?